Focusing on the Blur

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results." -Herman Melville

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kissing Dragons


I really didn't think it was that important to keep up a blog, until my friend Snipes told me otherwise. I caught the tiniest curl of the lip in disgust when he shared this trivial piece of information with me and that's when I determined to remedy the situation. Even though he will be moving far, far away I thought perhaps I can amend a friendship gone awry. Here's to you ole' snipiolio! Eat your heart out!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZZ said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's some good blogging. Everyone take note.

1/09/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home