Focusing on the Blur

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results." -Herman Melville

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We got a Blizzard....and not the DQ kind!



It's insanity. I went running last night and it was mild weather, a few clouds, and a sliver of a moon. The wind was blowing cooly, but nothing weather threatening. The radio and TV were blurbing something about snow, gnarly weather and power outages...it definitely didn't seem like that when I went to bed. This morning I woke up to a winter wonderland and my car buried in almost a foot of snow. It was incredible! It's 5:30pm, the skies are blue and the snow is melting. You think I'm crazy, just click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home