Focusing on the Blur

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results." -Herman Melville

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Trendy Culture

Yes, this is my kind of vegetarian. This could be a Danish pancake house for all I know, shame it was a holiday in Copenhagen, I could have told you all about the amazing food I tried at this little locale. I will just imagine what I think it should be according to the name it was given. Raw fish anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger jessy said...

...or someone who lives on sushi alone, much like a breatharian who lives on air...i can't imagine them living as long though, unless of course you die from some random strain of fish sickness before your air eating buddy breaths his last.

6/04/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger ZZ said...

Jessy, I like you better than Becky.

6/14/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home